Saturday, December 8, 2012

Fun Times!



5 comments:

  1. You forgot to add stove cleaning, sage leaves, and the eggnog I didn't have .. haha .. By the way: in addition to a good time, soccer balls stand for duality. I also posed the question to the facebook community: why does sufjan stevens use so many soccer balls in his christmas box set? We shall see what kinds of responses I get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking you would get responses like: Who? and Who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about: no response. Nobody even cared enough to ask who. It would take too much of their time away from Soaps and talking about how warm it is for December weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bitter table for one..... no one probably asked because they didn't see the boxed set. You and that other person are probably the only 2 people who have it!!!!

    ReplyDelete