Saturday, October 27, 2012
Scary Movie Weekend
This movie had its moments of suspense. Just as it was getting good, it ended. Don't get me wrong... I jumped a lot and even screamed a few times (even though I was "cheating", by holding up my jacket to cover my eyes). Number 3 was more suspenseful and had a better plot line.
Now this movie was "wicked" scary! The plot was interesting and even had some twists. Not too predictable. There was mystery and suspense throughout. I was on the edge of my seat for this one... literally... and I "cheated" a lot by holding my sweatshirt up to my face (to protect me from any bad stuff--- duh!). I would even want to see this one again when it comes out on video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You've been doing an awful lot of "cheating" this Halloween season... Just so you know: They. Can. Still. See. You.. and Money doesn't prevent you from dying...... See you at work Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Just so you know.... "The lady is coming! The lady is coming!" :)
ReplyDeleteoh yeah.. and No.They.Can't!
ReplyDelete