Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Passion Pit-- Little Secrets-- one of my favorites!

5 comments:

  1. They played a show in Northhampton on Monday night.. It was going to be part of your birthday present -- but it was a work night : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have gone..... Thanks for thinking of me anyway. They probably wouldn't let me in... they probably have an age limit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I know that - I feel bad.. I figured that getting home around 3 in the morning would be too late for you. I am still keeping my eyes open for a concert on a Friday or Saturday night, though.. At least you know the thought was there. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to feel badly. I do appreciate the thought. Let me know if you find something that is not on a "school night!" :)

      Delete